Chicken in white wine
Baking tin size
No baking trays
The chicken with white wine, delicious and very original, will give great satisfaction to you and your guests, who will not be able to resist this delicious dish.
Once the main courses of meat were considered a rarity on the everyday table, where poor single dishes such as legume soups prevailed; but now that meat is eaten more often, creative ideas are needed to change the repertoire. Following the instructions of this recipe you will create a dish for true connoisseurs, without an excessive investment of energy: with a few simple ingredients you will get a delicious dish. In fact, when ideas are scarce and you need a recipe to reinvent a dinner, Chicken with white wine is what you need.
Last tip: if possible, buy meat that comes from animals fed with vegetable and organic feed.
- 28,2 oz (800 g) of chicken thighs
- 20 cl of white wine
- 1,8 oz (50 g) of flour
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 organic lemon
- Some thyme
- 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Pink peppercorns
- In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic in the peel for a few minutes.
- Wash the lemon, cut it into slices and transfer it to the pan, add the chicken and gently brown it on both sides, turning it halfway through cooking.
- Deglaze with half a dose of white wine and let it evaporate.
- Season the thighs with the thyme sprigs, a little salt, peppercorns and cook on a low flame for 15 minutes, turning them over from time to time.
- After the indicated time, turn off the heat, remove the chicken from the pan and keep it aside warm.
- Pour the flour into the cooking liquid and dilute it with the remaining wine, mixing with a wooden spoon to form a smooth and homogeneous sauce.
- Put the pan back on the fire over a very gentle flame and let the sauce thicken.
- Add the chicken, cover the pan and leave to flavor for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.